**********The City of Angels is Everywhere*********

Thursday, July 19, 2007

What's next? Same pattern repeated in city after city round the country for decades, why? Attempted murders? The investigation continues.

*****
What are they still hiding?

By Kay Ebeling

The result of the news media reporting just the surface of this story is all over the world people are getting the wrong message. Forget about the money, it’s not even about molestation. It’s about finding out those so called holy men in robes and giant crosses are real genuine criminals, accessories to the crimes. It’s finding out that as a five year old I was disposable once I’d provided gratification for a sexually troubled priest.

Plus while the archdiocese assures locals that no more than a few mill will come from the parishes, who has been paying the sex lawsuit insurance premiums the last ten years? How much went out for the 18 and counting law firms, and the one PR firm we know of, Sitrick and Company in Century City, who signed the archdiocese as a client in 2004. How many millions went out so the archdiocese could battle against its own member families, plaintiffs who were on the receiving end of the church’s decades of aiding and abetting crime?

The second time I saw Deliver Us From Evil it hit me, sitting in the back row I started climbing up the wall behind me, squirming in my chair. Because from the time I recovered the memory in 1994 of what happened to me in 1954 I walked around in a kind of giddy euphoria: “Now I understand. No wonder I did all those things.” I was giddily discovering I was not born an out of control slut, but it was penetrated into me. Finally it all made sense, so for a good 10 years I walked around with this spacey grin on my face.

Then in the back row of the preview house it slammed me back.


This Did Not Need To Happen.

This Could Have Been Prevented


And it’s going to take more than “we regret it,” from an archbishop to make it right. All they had to do was pick up the phone and call the police in 1948 and I and a few thousand others would have had a more or less normal life. Believe me, it’s hard to be normal when your body was part of a sexual sacrament ritual, and face it, that's what this was. It was

RITUAL SEXUAL SACRIFICE
On a very casual level


It’s no coincidence that the same pattern was repeated in city after city around the country -- for decades.

It’s also no coincidence that several survivors have weird memories of someone trying to kill them as children as well. There is much more to this story than has come out.

There are more damaged people in Southern California than the 550 plaintiffs in the LA and many of us are still jonesing for justice.

Many plaintiffs didn't even make it to adulthood.

What? Someone Tried to Kill Someone?

Many plaintiffs tell stories of murder attempts on their childhood bodies, not just in LA, around the country.

In my case, around the same age as when Father Horne was giddily diddling me around 1954:

Constantly Repeating Memory Mystery in My Brain:

Someone drove me to a dump, a city dump. I was little girl in the back of the dump truck. We got to the dump parked and the hydraulic thing started rumbling. The truck began to angle up in front and I was falling out. I looked at the man behind the wheel. He stayed staring straight ahead and not moving, grizzled hairs on his chin. The truck kept angling up, up and I was dumped out, slam onto the ground.

The way the story goes as it was repeated in family gatherings for years after was “we thought you were dead.” Ha-Ha-Ha. My five-six year old body lied on the ground. Then they say, I popped up, like with a jolt of electricity, jumped onto my feet and started walking around -- “like a chicken with its head cut off,” I think my one aunt would laugh about it.

Someone tried to kill my five year old body right after the priest rapes, which included taking pictures of my sister and me and our childhood naked bodies. Someone wanted to get rid of us.

Instead the family moved to California.

*****COMMERCIAL BREAK
I hope you enjoy reading this blog. I am not a plaintiff in the LA cases as many people it turns out thought, I’m just a broke writer in LA. So it’s time for me to pass the Internet hat. Please put some cash on my PayPal account as it makes me feel professional.
THANK YOU - END COMMERCIAL BREAK*****


There was an organized structure of criminal pedophiles operating in the church for decades, hiding behind the skirts of frightened pastors and bishops, more concerned that they all just have “peace and quiet so we can pray.”

So, no it’s not unfair to keep agitating the Catholic Church, damn I think that's why I’m still alive right now.

At least one high end public relations firm

The 550 plaintiffs in the LA cases are nowhere near the total number of persons who were damaged and destroyed by Catholic negligence

Many plaintiffs didn't even make it to adulthood.

Parallels between the US Government and the US Catholic Church

President Bush’s closest staff are doing everything they can to prevent themselves from testifying just like Mahony. ( Just a little side trip there)

It’s usually not the guy in the big cross who’s talking to god.

Just switched on my job from American Gangster to working on tapes for Extreme Makeover Home Edition -- a show I’ve diddled tapes for now for more than a year. Listening now to one of the designers Ed Sanders describe what they're doing with another family -- this episode building a house for a family with an 8 year old with cancer and then I realize --

These people don’t wear big glaring crosses around their necks. They just remind people that sometimes you have to stop and ask god for help. In the middle of talking about construction of a new house for one more family in America they mention asking god for help. That's an ABC network television program on Sunday nights, doing significantly more as Christians for Americans than the Catholic Church here in the last 50 years.

ABC has done more for struggling families in America with this one TV show than has the entire American Catholic Church.

I’m transcribing along at work doing this Ed Sanders interview for Extreme Makeover Home Edition and that one memory from childhood that's popped in about a thousand times in the last week is there again. So I click to this file to write it down.

I was supposed to be dead in 1954. That's the only way to describe it.
*****COMMERCIAL BREAK
I hope you enjoy reading this blog. I am not a plaintiff in the LA cases as many people it turns out thought, I’m just a broke writer in LA. So it’s time for me to pass the Internet hat. Please put some cash on my PayPal account as it makes me feel professional.
THANK YOU END COMMERCIAL BREAK*****


It’s not beating a dead horse when I say let’s continue to dig into these stories.

It’s no coincidence that the same pattern was repeated in city after city around the country -- for decades.

It’s also no coincidence that several survivors have weird memories of someone trying to kill them as children as well.

In my case, it was the same period of time that people were finding out about the “molest” (somehow that's not the right word).

Who wanted me dead when I was that little girl in the back of a dump truck?

There was an organized structure of criminal pedophiles operating in the church for decades, hiding behind the skirts of frightened pastors and reverands, more concerned about their “peace and quiet so I can pray.”

So, no it’s not unfair to keep agitating the Catholic Church, damn I think that's why I’m still alive right now.

Now three days after the LA settlements, I’m starting to wake back up.

*****COMMERCIAL BREAK
I hope you enjoy reading this blog. I am not a plaintiff in the LA cases as many people it turns out thought, I’m just a broke writer in LA. So it’s time for me to pass the Internet hat. Please put some cash on my PayPal account as it makes me feel professional.
THANK YOU END COMMERCIAL BREAK*****


L.A. Diocese Settles Abuse Claims

Calling Cardinal Roger M. Mahony's actions a "moral failure," Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. Steve Cooley said Monday that his five-year investigation of how top church officials handled sex-abuse accusations hinges on whether he can obtain confidential church files under a record settlement.

"Cardinal Mahony and many others are going to have to live with their conscience and live with their incredible moral failure to the people of Los Angeles," Cooley said. "We've done everything we can under the constraints of the laws of California."

J. Michael Hennigan, attorney for the Los Angeles Archdiocese, said he is "generally a big fan of Steve Cooley," but that the district attorney's remarks were "irresponsible."

From LA Times linked at KFI website…

More to Come. . .

No comments: